Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Bio (edited)!

    Hello class, this is Jackie and here is a brief bio of myself. I am the proud mother of three beautiful children; 25, 19 and almost 18. I enjoy cooking and entertaining for my family and friends, which is why I chose to attend the Art Institute and earn my Bachelor's Degree in Culinary Management. I would like to own my own business one day and have something to leave behind for my kids.

    I am a positive person and very energetic. I love being around positive things and positive people. Positive energy is the key to my happiness. I am very caring, outgoing, friendly and loyal to all of my family and friends. Everyone who knows me loves me and my cooking! :) I love to hang out with my best friends; I enjoy dancing, and having a good time with no stress or drama. One of the most important things that I love is laughing. I feel that when you laugh; you're happy and it keeps you young (my kids actually keep me young). At this point and time in my life I am the happiest I've ever been and is very excited about school. I have a lot of dreams, ideas and goals in life and one of them is graduating with my Bachelor's Degree.

    I look forward to getting to know all of you this quarter and working together at becoming very successful in life. Let's go out into the world and make it happen!!

2 comments:

  1. What is your favorite thing to make when cooking? I like that you love to laugh, now I won't feel as embarrassed if I start cracking up in class if something happens to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great attitude. Always stay positive, never veer off from that.

    ReplyDelete